Wednesday 25 November 2015

# Lily of the Valley # LOTV

LOTV : Congrats on your wedding

Good Morning...
Good day to you all.
I am feeling so refreshed today. I managed to sleep early yesterday, which is quite rare to me.
I love to wake up in the early morning but if i lack of sleep, that was really not a good idea because i will feel lethargic or bad headache. Anyway, i hope all of you have a good rest last night.

Today i am sharing a wedding card which i created use Lili Of The Valley stamp. This stamp is one of my favourite stamps for wedding card. The image is so beautiful and easy to colour. 

Here is the look of the full card. As usual i colored this image with distress markers. I am into bundle sage color lately for the background. it is so pretty :).

Adding cluster of flowers from wild orchird craft, clear sequins and of course the wedding bell charm that perfect for this occasion :).

Sentiment congrats from papertrey ink. Beautiful butterflies from CC design. 

Here is the inside card.

I do hope you like this card. Let me know about it. 


See you tomorrow :)

Hugs
Yenni



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates