Sunday 22 November 2015

# birthday card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Birthday!

Hello Everyone!
I am totally late for today post..pardon me. been busy meet up with my family before heading to airport, follow by blessed church service and reach home get tired and knock out on the bed because of flu bug :P. 

So her is the card for today.

Playing with magnolia stamp from animal collections. This image meant for hos who born on mouse year if you believe chinese calendar. But they can just as cute as it is right? :)
Colored her with distress ink and distress markers. 
I also playing around with lots of dies.  Somehow the fence looks so slant here in the picture but in real is not. i think because of the card base shape that makes it could not stand properly :). 

Mini bows that i assemble with lots of hardworks. But it is paid off because this card is sold during charity bazaar :)

And here is the inside card :)

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges
Craft Heaven - Layers 
All about magnolia- sparkle
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes


Thank you for stopping by

Yenni 

2 comments:

  1. I love it, your card is so cute. Thanks for joining us at All about Magnlia challenge.

    Hugs Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards always floor me and this one is absolutely stunning! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates