Friday 13 November 2015

# birthday card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Just wanted to say...


Morning fellow crafter....
Today is friday!! yay.... how are you going to spend your weekend?
I am likely will be going for facial because my face start to look very dull. Must be a lot of dead skin :P.

Okay, nothing interesting about my tomorrow schedule so back to the card...today i have a shaaaker card ^_^

I want to keep this card simple so i don't put a lot of details on it. Just play around with layers of papers. I used spellbinder oval dies to make the shaker card. 

Here is the close up of the card. I colored tilda with distress markers. It is very obvious that i enjoy fill up the shaker card till never notice i put too much :P. The shaker card filler are from martha stewart. I never know that i would be using this old stuffs for making a shaker car ^_^. I just bought it because i love it. 

And here is the inside card. 

Hope you like my card today.


Entering this card for the following challenges 
7kids challenge blog- anything goes
Simply Magnolia- anything goes
Midweek Magnolia- anything goes
All about magnolia- sparkle

Have a blessed day!

Yenni 

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Yenni! Thanks again for sharing at Simply Magnolia!

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Beautiful layers. thanks for sharing over at Craft Heaven Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the sprinkles in your beautiful shaker. Your card is gorgeous and so light. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates