Tuesday 24 November 2015

# hello card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Hello


Hello...
Have you been busy staring at computer today ? It is because some shops has announced their black friday sale earlier :). I might be staring at the computer too and  planning to purchase some flowers from Wild Orchird Crafts since they are having sales too :)

But before that, let me share today's card.

I am playing with magnolia from animal collections. Isn't she so adorable sitting down next to the baby dragon ? Somehow i am having hard time to decide what kind of card should i make for this image but i am really want to colored her :). So i decided to go with any occasion card which is one of it hello card. I colored her with distress markers and distress reinker. Added some coarse glitter on the circle edge. I am using spellbinder basic circle dies and scallop circle dies for the main image. 

Flowers are mostly from wild orchird crafts. The sentiment hello from lawn fawn dies and the film strips from my favorite things.

Just a close up of the cluster of flowers. 

And here is the inside card. No sentiment because i want to keep it flexible.


Hope you like what i shared today.

Entering this card for the following challenges
7kids challenge blog- anything goes
Midweek Magnolia- Pink and green
The ribbon Girl- use any image
Time for magnolia - Anything goes


Have a blessed day

Hugs
Yenni 

5 comments:

  1. I love these two, they are so cute!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will joins us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love your choice of images and your lovely layout. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck! Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates