Wednesday 18 November 2015

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : December Season's Greetings

Good Morning..
Totally a busy day for me today so i will just do a very quick post :)

Today i am sharing a christmas card. Do you miss them? :)

I am trying my best to make the card as simple as i could because the image is pretty large but you know me, i always squeeze many details as i could :). The image is from magnolia stamp and i colored it with distress markers. 

I love how this flower corner arranged

And here is the inside card.

I hope you like what i shared today.

Have a very blessed day everyone!

Entering this card for the following challenges
7kids challenge blog- anything goes
All about magnolia- sparkle
The ribbon Girl- anything goes
Time for Magnolia Challenge- Winter Wonderland
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge- Anything goes christmas
Magnolia Forever- no pink
Magnolia Mania- Gingham



4 comments:

  1. I really like the flower bundle too! The top edge is amazing, will try that myself! Thanks for the inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card with lots of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful ❤️.
    Thanks for Playing with us at Magnolia mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates