Wednesday 4 November 2015

# christmas card # Wild Rose studio

Wild Rose Studio : Seasons Greetings (#22)


Good Morning. Such a lovely day! ^_^
Today my hubby is on leave so we have planned to bring our dog for grooming and at the same time we will go to catch a movie. When he is on leave, i try to take "leave" too.
Since i am a housewife plus i have a small online shop to sell my cards, i barely has a rest and there is no such thing apply leave. Anytime i have to do housework. As i don't like house messy or dirty, i tend to keep doing housework :P.
 In daily, Mostly i will be busy settle my house chores which include taking care of my pets (2 lovebirds and 1 dog) or keep making cards to sell or orders.
You may think it is such a good life as i can craft anytime, well that is not true. I have a back and neck ache due to constant sitting down coloring and also legs pain due to standing too long while making cards. Especially when i have orders, pain or not i still have to make cards as i would tell myself each order is a blessing from God. Unless i am in a bad shape or simply i can't do, then i will have no choice to reject it.
So.. to me making cards bring me joy but also pain at the same time ^_^.

Back to today card! ^_^

I am playing with my newest stamp set from wild rose studio called owls on branch. Usually i purchase wild rose studio stamps after few batchs of new release for they don't release a lot at once. So to save shipping cost i just keep waiting till my wish list a lot. But! not this time, i just have to grab this and purchase it. I love this cutie owls. 

I am still trying to figure out how to color this image. So i think i still has room to improve ^_^.
I colored them with zig markers. 

And here is the inside card ^_^

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges
I am roses challenge : anything goes
Ribbon Girl - Anything goes
Simon says wednesday- anything goes
Lil Patch of friends- anything goes
Papertake weekly- anything goes
Penny Black and More - anything christmas
7kids challenge blog- anything goes

Thank you for stopping by
I hope you like my card

Hugs
Yenni 



11 comments:

  1. Oh Yenni, my neck will just kill me if I work in my art room for too long - I completely relate! When my youngest son started school, I had high hopes of creating all day long! But ended up going to a "real job" and working 40 hours a week. What happened to my dream!?! Ha! Anyway, it was necessary and I am thankful. I find that I create a lot in my free time and it feels like such a guilty pleasure. :) I can see why you ordered this owl - a must have! I think you've colored it beautifully and this is a super card! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so bright, pretty and sweet! i love the colours you've used and all the pretty die cuts. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome, love WR stamps, and you have used this one so awesome. great use of dies and the color is amazing. Great job. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Christmas creation Yenni and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge. It would also fit in very nicely at Stamping Sensations

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Pink Christmas. :)
    Have a lovely day, Yenni...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yenni, this is adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dies you used and I think the owls look fabulous! The non-traditional Christmas colors are awesome!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Yenni,
    Oh I love your bright colors on your Christmas card...of course loveeee the pink flowers tone that you choose for the card...this is so lovely card
    Thank you for sharing this pretty card with us at I Am Roses Challenge Blog
    Good luck and hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Yenni,
    Oh I love your bright colors on your Christmas card...of course loveeee the pink flowers tone that you choose for the card...this is so lovely card
    Thank you for sharing this pretty card with us at I Am Roses Challenge Blog
    Good luck and hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and lovely card, beautiful candy colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more November Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love owls. This is awesome! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates