Sunday 15 November 2015

# hello card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Hello

Hello Hello Hello...
Happy Sunday to all of you.
Thanks for visiting today.

Just quickly sharing this card before i go out for my morning church service.

This time i am playing with magnolia stamp from the animal of the year collections. I really really love this collections, it is super cute and tilda or edwin always has companion. I feel like collect all the stamps but my wallet did not like it :P. The other one will be zodiac collection. I cant resist so i collected all  the stamp design for the zodiac series :).  

As usual i colored her with distress markers. I am having hard time coloring the lion, i think i need to practice more ^_^. 
Sentiment hello cut use lawn fawn dies. Lamppost from MFT. The cute mini bow from mama elephant.  

Beautiful flowers from wild orchird crafts, except the green one. My dad bought for me long time ago ^_^. 

And here is the inside card. Keep it simple ^_^


Hope you like it.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
7kids challenge blog- anything goes
Simply Magnolia- anything goes
Midweek Magnolia- anything goes
All about magnolia- sparkle
The ribbon Girl- anything goes

See you again very soon!
Yenni





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates