Friday 6 November 2015

# christmas card # Wild Rose studio

Wild Rose Studio : Have Yourself a merry little christmas (#24)


Hello!

It is my 24 cards out of 25 cards that i need to make for my friend! It is finally almost over ^_^. After this Christmas batch, i will be sharing lots of birthday cards and perhaps bit of christmas card here and there.

So for today...i am sharing with you my creations with my newest stamp set that i purchased from rubber buggy online shop. My favourite shop to buy wild roses studio stamps. They always updated and ship very quick!.  Today i am playing with Wild rose studio called girl and penguin. I think this stamp is last year release. I colored her with zig markers. Did alot of bulky embellishment and playing with lots of die cuts here. 

here is the close up ^_^

And here is the inside card.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
Papertake weekly- anything goes
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes

Hope you like my christmas card so far. Be back tomorrow for another christmas card ^_^.

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs
Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates