Friday 20 November 2015

# birthday card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Celebrate your Birthday!

Good Morning! TGIF!

I think it is the best mood booster for everyone if i could share a cute and bright card today.
I have a shaker card today! yay! All my shaker card sold out during the charity and i managed to sold about 22 cards . Well i expect more sales so that more money collected but i think many of the buyer are attracted to shaker card than the normal top fold card :) and only made few shaker card. Should have made more ya! Note this for myself. 

And today i have this sweet tilda peeking behind the wall. I have lots of fun coloring her hair though i know i still has lots of to revised about the light source. Beautiful papers that i used in here from avery elle and i also use martha stewart puncher to create a lace paper strip. 
The main shaker card created use spellbinder oval dies. Beautiful roses from wild orchird craft except the blue one, it was a gift from my friend while she visited thailand a couple years ago. 

And here is the inside card. 
I colored a cupcake from mama elephant cupcake carnival and fussy cut it. 
Birthday sentiment from papertrey ink :)

Hope you like my card.

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Craft Heaven - Layers 
All about magnolia- sparkle
Magnolia Forever- no pink
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes

Have a very blessed day everyone

Hugs
Yenni


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing!!! Love the colors, the shaker, everything! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever: No Pink
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates