Saturday 7 November 2015

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : Merry (#25)

Yipeee!!!

I finally finished 25 cards that my friend order. I do hope she loves each of it.
To close the order , i decided to make a very festive Christmas card. What else other than using green red and a little bit of gold ^_^.

So here is the full picture of the card. I just love it. it looks so festive and bright. 
I used magnolia image here and colored her with distress markers. Sprinkle some gold stars sequins around the image. 


Here is the close up of the card. 

And of course the inside card. Simple as i need to put my friend's friend name ^_^ How lucky!!

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges
Papertake weekly- anything goes
7kids challenge blog- anything goes
Simply Magnolia- anything goes
Midweek Magnolia- anything goes
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet magnolia challenge- anything goes

Thank you for stopping by
I will be back very soon with lots of birthday cards ^_^


Hugs
Yenni 


7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and lovely colours too. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun and colorful card, I love the colors. Tilda is so perfect on here and the Merry along the side, great card. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a happy Christmas card! I love the colourfull details and gorgeous colors. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.
    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. this creation is really gorgeous! loving it! Thanks for sharing over at Craft Heaven Shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us this week http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous project.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Good Luck!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are all lovely and just cute. But unfortunately you didn't play with our rules =( Hope to see you in our next challenge over at Craft Heaven Shop.
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates