Thursday 1 April 2010

# Penny Black

Hello-I remembered your birthday-Penny Black



Very Quick update...
Today's card is slightly different.. i actually created a 3 pages card and it creates a story...
This is the overall look of the card:


Front page:
"It's our best friend's birthday today and we're so EGGcited!!!"

Open to the left will reveal the 2nd page:
"Hurry Up or the party's going to start without us"


Flip again to the right and you'll see the main design:
"I brought along the extinguisher just in case our feathers catch fire!!!"


Stamps that i used:
(I really love penny black stamps as it always has a story behind each stamps) ^_^


Item used:
Stamps: PB(2609K,2347K,2349K),HA (CL371,CL280)
Pebble Chalks
Derwent inktense pencils
October afternoon pp
AC Cardstocks
Ribbons
Flower.


Thank You For Looking

Regards,
Scrapco...

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates