Sunday 11 April 2010

# Penny Black # tutorial

How to lesser the chance people dispose your card?

Yup..that title been on my head for so long...
So i came up with one solution that may reduce the chance card recepient to throw my card that i create..

Here is the look of my card:

Yes it looks like a normal card..however...


ta da...! i created slits on every corner for me to put the recepient photos..by then he or she can keep it as a memory holder or even you can put voucher, gift card,etc on it ^_^
In this picture, the photo size will be the same like credit card size ^_^
(Those husband can also use this card to give wife supplementary credit card for craft shopping..hahahhaha) *_*

Here is the close up look:

Inside card:

Thanks For Looking
Hope this inspire you..

Regards,
Scrapco...

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea, Natalia! You are so clever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea, Natalia. Love this card, and I definitely would NOT throw this away! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates