Saturday 10 April 2010

# Penny Black

Thinking of You--handmade flower ^_^-Penny Black Challenge 96


Hi All..
Sorry for the past few days i did not upload anything on my blog ^_^. I have been feeling unwell lately..
Today i have small thing to share from my card.  The flowers shown on the top right of the card was Inspired by one of the card from the cardmaking magazine.

Here is the overall look:

Close up:

Inside of the card:


Here is some of the items that i use to create this card:
The puncher-red colour are from carl brand, black colour- ek success, stamp-penny black.

To create flower i took one pattern paper that one side has a busy pattern and the other side is plain colour(The light colour will work as a highlighter).
For every flower it will need 12 leaves (puncher on the very top left). The lighter colour will be placed below the busy pattern (you can do it the other way). The next step is combine every petals together. Punch 1 circle puncher from the same pattern paper and stick it to the flower. Tie a string on the button before you stick it on the circle.Stick the button to the circle paper.Voila! you created one flower! ^_^

There is another experiment  in creating flower that i did with new puncher :

Martha stewart heart lace

BUT..end up look likes dolly paper than flower ^_^
my hubby said..it is looklike lotus to me...hahaha...hmm..that gave me idea!! i should make it few more layers with different colour!! thanks!!.----i think this things suitable for alter items.^_^
here is the result:


Side view:


Thanks for looking

Regards,
Scrapco...

6 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous....love those flowers finished off beautifully with buttons...hope you feel better soon..........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, thanks for the tutorial on the heart flowers.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you card, its lovely I love the little bunny very cutex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute love the flowers!! :) Come check out the sponsored challenge I just posted on my blog... hope you will come play! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yenni bunganya kren banget, mksh buat sharingnya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates