Saturday 17 April 2010

# Layout

Little evil--ed sketch challenge


Hi all,
hope you have a great saturday!....
My creation today is alter maya road chipboard based on the Ed sketch..actually it is suppose for scrapbook layout..since i dont really do layout anymore (too complicated ^_^) so i do smaller version like card or alter.
Here is the look:
I decided to use my puppy picts for the challenge. It is also make me use up my hero arts clear stamp that i bought long time a go but havent used till now!! OMG i underuse another item.
For the base i use maya road chipboard album. It covered with Cosmo Cricket PP. I sprayed Green glimmer mist(another product that i have not been using it for sometimes), In the every corner, is stamped with Kodomo inc stamp that i bought from Laines use versafine ink--olympia green.

Detail 1:
For the pink colour paper, I use glossy paper. Before i emboss it with cuttlebug morrocan screen embossing template, i applied alcohol ink--pink sherbet( if you emboss 1st, you will find difficulty when apply alcohol ink).After emboss, i use sand paper to sand it. As for the left and right of the pink paper, i use basic grey paper and punched it with martha stewart puncher that i bought today! ^_^
Tag: Cut square paper,stamped hero arts sentiment with olympia green ink, punch with corner puncg from We are memory keeper--Chomper!

Detail 2:
I cut AC white cardstock use spellbinder-nestabillities heart shape. Then, i embossed it with morrocan screen to match with the background. I emboss again the paper with the spellbinder to get the deep impression of the heart shape. Stencil it with distress ink.

Detail 3:
I used maya road chipboards for the frames and wings. Then i sprayed glimmer mist on it (lazy to paint--glimmer mist is best for lazy people like me) ^_^.

Stamps that i use:



Info for my friend Dorcas:
Hi dorcas, this is the picture of the paper that i use if i want to colour image use copics. It is quite thin actually..good for layering.The brand is : Favini.
One of My friends use neenah paper (but i dont know where to get).

Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco....


4 comments:

  1. Cute creation indeed. Thanks for playing along @Ed's Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! great use of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yenni! love your take and puppy is so cute :)
    also great seeing you and hope you'll find time to do more layouts with Ed's Sketch ;)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates