Sunday 16 May 2010

# Penny Black

Believe-penny black saturday challenge and weememories challenge

Yay! I finally managed to get cutie stamp that i use for today's card! This stamp actually doesnt has a really obvious meaning for my hubby, but for me yes it has. This stamp remind me of Red Bull advertisment.
"Even pigs can fly!". Everytime i go to Craft shop that sell this (JDA) i always wanted to get this but my hubby always said what is the occasion. so last week i have decided, i dont listen to my hubby (LOL). I just want to get it, coz this one beside very cute design, i also can colour it with my fav colour pink (pig normally pink colour right?!), third it is not a bad investment as i can use it for many occasions.
This card is used for weememories challenge that you can find it at here WMC6 and penny black challenge week 101
so this is the stamp looks like :

Penny Black-2602K The Pink Squadron

and this is my card :
Stamp : Penny Black; Colouring :Cretacolour crayon,fabercastel watercolour pencils,chalking-sky blue (pebbles),frayed burlap distress ink,spunsugar distress ink;Martha stewart punches;stickles-stardust; white cardboard; pink felt; prima marketing white leaves; flowers; pink ribbons; white string; adornit alphas sticker; american craft cardstock-white and baby pink; girlspaperie pattern paper.


Image is stamped use versafine-onyx black and coloured with cretacolour crayon-english rose and grey watercolour pencils. Chalks around the image-blue,grey and shimmer white for background , pink for the pigs and grey for the wings (sorry if you unable to see the actuall result-camera isnt good enough T_T).
I did applied diamond glaze for the pigs and stickles for the wings after i finish with chalking.
Punch pink pattern paper use martha stewart puncher. Following by cut felt slightly bigger than the punched pattern paper. Cut white cardboard and distress it with frayed burlap. Stick felt on the distressed cardboard. Tied both with white string (you can buy it at paper market shop-for singapore crafter only). Paste white leaves and flowers on the top left and bottom right.


The alphas-adornit are distress with spun sugar.



side few of some paper layering that i did

Hope you get inspired.
Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco...

8 comments:

  1. Yay Lovely Pig say...cute cute ...makasih dah mampir BLog aku yaa..sering2 mampir aku usahakan bgt ada waktu mampir tmpt mu yaa...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your card is so lovely! I love the lace border very much and of course the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pink. Love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Can you please make sure to provide a link to my blog.. thank you :D have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute and I love the lace border!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates