Saturday 29 May 2010

# Layout

One layout for weememories challenge-WMC7

Woowee! i was in the mood to create a layout. This is inspired by my very new friend angelyn that i met in on of the local scarp shop! what she said is true. If i do scrapbook i can use more of my craft supplies than card! and indeed yes! i did use a lot of it from stickles, paints,glitters,dies cuts,chipboard even my circle cutter that i bought last year and never use it till now!.
well....my layout isnt stunning! but i love the outcome (maybe because i can hoarder in using my supplies without thinking is it too much? will it goes well...aww...dont care ^_^
so here is my layout! i can put a lots of shapes that i like in one layout such as crown,cloud, heart shape, wings, etc.Even bubble wrap that left over from the items that i bought from etsy :P

OVERALL LOOK:

Some of the details :
I stamped bubble wrap use versafine-spanish moss. Could shape from my cute stamp is stamped and cut and applied glitter-star dust on top of it. .Circle frame from maya road is cover with wasai paper. Arrow is coloured with colorbox ink and applied judikins diamond glazed on top of it. Sweet memories sentences are from anna griffin.


Pattern papers: October afternoon, AC Cardstock. Heart and wing are from maya road chipboard. It is painted with acrylic paint. I also applied ranger stickles on top of it. Circle rhinestone is from heidy grace. Stapler,steadler pen


Another maya road chipboard use in here : boy and girl. Boy is coloured with colourbox ink and applied diamond glazed on top of it. For girl : use making memories paint and applied glitter on top of it.


Flower is coloured use shimmerz.


I punched martha stewart border punch to create lace look like. Crown is from mellisa frances,decorated with rhinestone from kaiser rhinestone. Scroll is from maya road and coloured use colorbox.

That is it.
Not much technique, but it took me 3.5 hours to create T_T..


Anyway, Thanks for looking
Regards,
Scrapco...

3 comments:

  1. I think you did an awesome job!! The details are fantastic, I love the colors, layout, all of it! The idea for lace at the bottom is supper for I thought it was real lace and wanted to know how you got it so even!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page turned out so great! I love the pink and girly-ness!! I also like how you ended up arranging the pictures and turning the middle one! Great Idea. Plus all of the beading and glitter really decks out the page! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You put a lot of work into this!! Love the flower. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates