Monday 3 May 2010

# Penny Black

JUST FOR YOU CARD ^_^


Hi...
Just a quick update...today card is created using one of my new stamp that i bought few days a go. This stamp is from PENNY BLACK-4053K.

Here is the overall look from the card:

Item use: AC Cardstock,hambly screen print (background)
inks: adirondacks-red pepper,latte,butterscotch,lettuce; distress inks-scattered straw,crushed olive
puncher-martha stewart
Flower: prima marketing
alphas: thickles-fabric
others : buttons,pearl ribbon

Close Up 1:

Close up 2:

Close up 2 from side:
 I folded the puched area.

INSIDE CARD:
I dont want to waste the flowers that left behind when i punched paper with martha puncher, so i decided to use it for the inside page.

Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco...

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Lovely bright colours and the lacy border is so pretty! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. kartunya bagus2, cantik2...:)salam kenal
    : jovita

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is so gorgeous!!! I love the warm colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates