Monday 15 February 2016

# Lily of the Valley # LOTV

LOTV : Congrats on your wedding

Hello..
 I Hope you have a great weekends and have a good valentine celebrations. ^_^

A very quick post for today card featuring Lili of the valley stamp
For this card, i am using old LOTV stamp called over the threshold and simply colored it with distress markers. Beautiful flowers from Wild Orchird Card and those cute puffy heart and wings i bought it on my visit to korea. 

Here is the close up of the image


And here is the inside card ^_^


I hope you like what i shared today.

Entering this card for the following challenges :
7kids challenge blog : anything goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates