Tuesday 2 February 2016

# Tiddly Inks # valentine card

Tiddly Inks : Love

Yay!! another tuesday which means another challenge over at Tiddly Ink Challenge. This week challenge will be LOVE. Pretty simple right ?

So here it is my take for this challenge :
I am playing with this adorable Puppy Love. I am so in love with this image because it reminds me my dog (westie). I colored this adorable puppies with copic markers. 

Again i am playing with lots of layers and embellishments. 

Be sure to join Tiddly ink challenge to win $10 worth of tiddly ink digi stamp. Psstt...this cute puppies is only $1!!!. So with $10, you can get alot of cute stamps :)

thank you for stopping by

See you very soon :)

Hugs
Yenni 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! All the embellishments are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yenni,
    I just had to stop in & say that your design is absolutely adorable. The puppies are sooo cute & I am loving all the layers & embellishments. If this image is adorable & it reminds you of your dog, then Westie must be gorgeous :) Thanks so much for sharing.

    Btw, we are currently having a Design Team call over at our blog if you are interested? :) Hope to see you there.

    Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates