Friday 26 February 2016

# birthday card # Tiddly Inks

Tiddly Inks : I sea it is your birthday

Hello, welcome back to my humble blog.
It is another friday so it means fab friday at Tiddly ink challenge.  

For today, i am playing with Wryn the mermaid. When i see this image, i was challenged to colored her beautiful hair. I am still far from the perfection as i still did mistakes on the colour shading etc, BUT i am happy with it so far. Well, crafting must be fun right? ^_^
So here is the full view of the card. For the ribbon wreath image is from stampendous rubber stamp. It is so hard to fussy cut it but well, it is really worth the result ^_^.

Added some pastel colored sea shells which i bought from dollar store

And here is the inside card ^_^

I hope you like what i made for this fab friday.
Be sure to join tiddly ink challenge Thinking of you challenge.

See you very soon ^_^

Hugs
Yenni

  

1 comment:

  1. I think her hair looks fantastic! In fact, the whole card is absolutely wonderful! I love all the layers, colours and that you decorated the inside too. So fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates