Saturday 27 February 2016

# christmas card # Lily of the Valley

LOTV : Joy!!

Hello! it is nice to see you here again.
Just a quick post.
While i am scrolling my blog post list, i noticed that i have about 40 cards that i never post here.
And of it is this christmas card.


it is so pity if i don't share this card. ^_^
I am really surprised too with the details and effort i did to make this card ^_^.
Especially when it involves colouring and die cutting which takes really a lot of works. 

Here is the close up of the card. Image from LOTV.

I colored the image use distress reinker to get the intense colour. 

And here is the inside card :)

Hope it is fine to share christmas card this early ^_^

Have a happy saturday everyone.

Hugs
Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates