Friday 12 February 2016

# birthday card # Tiddly Inks

Tiddly Inks : For you on your birthday

Whoops...time fly so fast. it is another fabulous Tiddly ink friday ^_^

Just a quick post with a story because i am "roasted" here while typing this post. It is because i am sitting just next to window where my PC is and the morning sun really shine so bright and hot. I feel like in the sauna ^_^.

Anyway,After a long chinese new year weekend, i finally sit and made a card. So  For today's card, i am featuring 2 stamps and they are Wryn Spring Bling and Puppy Love and do a simple copic colouring because i know myself, i love to emphasis on the layering :P. 
This time round, my concept is Wryn is having a picnic with her 2 dogs to celebrate her birthday. So i have made a "trees" with my poppy dies and glue some wild orchird flowers and some buttons flowers on it. 
 The two cute westie loves to play on the grass, so i cut a layer of grass use magnolia dies and tuck in the two pre cut westies image in between lovely flower lace and grass. Aren't they looks like having a lots of fun with flowers and grass ? ^_^

And here is the inside card. The baby elephant wants to join the picnic too so he bough a birthday cake ^_^ and  he said "birthdays are the nature's way of telling us to eat more cake" because he knows Wryn loves to watch her diet and scared to put on weight which remind me of one of my friends :P. 


Hope you like my today's card. Be sure to join the  Tiddly ink challenge  with a LOVE theme to win $10 tiddly ink shop gift voucher. 


Thank you for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how you did the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the only DT I have seen that does somethiñg or even show the inside of a card., Your attention to every detail is amazing
    Can we pin your cards or download the the items needed. Thankyou Yenni ☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the only DT I have seen that does somethiñg or even show the inside of a card., Your attention to every detail is amazing
    Can we pin your cards or download the the items needed. Thankyou Yenni ☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindi. You are so sweet. Thank you so much for the compliments. It is my honour if you wish to pin my card ☺️. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates