Friday 3 July 2015

# Baby card # mft

Baby card : Welcome to the world

Good morning!! TGIF!

Hope you day is full of fun and blessing. This is my second post for today. Please drop by at my first post at HERE

Today i am sharing a simple card use MFT stamps called somebunny and some dies from other companies. 

At the beginning, i was wanted to make a farewell card or encouragement card. However after i assemble the boat i could not find any sentiments that suit my theme. Therefore, i decided to use a little bunny which i colored in advance and decided to make this card into a baby card instead.

Here is the close up the card. Lots of fun and bright colour card that suitable for summer baby ^_^.

And of course the inside card is as important as the outside. 
Here is the list of the dies that i use for this card :
Spellbinder for the spikey circle (sorry i dont know the actual series name ^_^)
MFT Sailboat
Paper smooches Welcome dies
Papertrey ink Baby dies

Hope you like what i am sharing here.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs
Yenni



5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the bright, summery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Yenni! eeecccckkk, this is sooooo adorable, I so luv the colors and the polka dots..sweeet! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    I am giving Simon Says Stamp gift cards away to celebrate my birthday, comment on my blog post here for your chance at winning...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! Love all the colors! Your coloring is beautiful too :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the fun bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! love your little guys and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates