Thursday 2 July 2015

# Baby card # Whimsy stamps

Hello Baby Girl!

 Hello..happy Thursday. Just a day away from Friday and you get your relaxing weekend :)

Today i want to share my old card also that i have posted in my facebook but have not in here in the bloggie land :)

And today i have baby girl card...it always comes handy right if you have one on hand :)

For this card, i used whimsy stamp image and coloured this cutie use distress markers. Easy to color and super cute :).
The papers that i used from echo park (poladots pink), pebbles (grey plaid). I could not remember the floral one. So sorry. 
The flowers from Prima marketing. 
Baby dies from Papertrey ink

And here is the inside card. 

Thank you for stopping by , see you again tommorow

Hugs
Yenni Natalia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates