Thursday 23 July 2015

# christmas card # mft

Christmas card inspiration : Santa has some favorites and one is you.

Hello....i am back with one christmas card that i made today.
This is my first card after my awesome holiday at Taiwan and also my first time playing with this cute santa stamp set from MFT called Jingle all the way.

I colored them and the reinder use copic markers just want to be quick in making cards. 

Instead of plain red color cardstock for the background, i decided to add few details on it.
First i  add some details on the 2 side of the red carstock use Lawn fawn stitched border dies.
Next i applied some stars design use gold paste, CC design star mask (large stars) and Simon says stamp small stars mask. Remember to wait one layer to dry first then goes to the next one.
I still feel something missing so i added 3 dots on empty space use white gel pen.

For the sentiment, i decided to emboss it with gold embossing powder from Hero arts. 

And here is the inside card. i always love to deco inside the card ^_^


I would love to enter this card for the following challenges :




3 comments:

  1. Yenni, this is just too cute! Your card totally have celebratory feeling to it. Love it and thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challennge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Yenni! The images are adorable and I love the look of the gold paste.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely holiday card. Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates