Thursday 30 July 2015

# Lawn Fawn # mama elephant

Happy Birthday to you


Hello...thank you for coming back again.

Today i am sharing a Birthday card that one of my friends order for her special friend. She loves animal, born with virgo horoscope and loves pink! So i have made a card to match her requirement.
I have used Mama elephant stamp cosmic star and selected this cutie girl that supposedly show virgo horoscope. Really simple coloring in here without any shading and fussy cut it since i don't have the coordinating dies. Hand exercise ^_^. 
I also used lawn fawn happy birthday border dies, banner dies and heart dies to decorate the card. 

And here is the inside card. this two cutie bird from MFT somebunny stamps. simple coloring use copics. 

Hope you like what i am sharing today.
I see you very soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates