Sunday 5 July 2015

# Baby card # Hero arts

Congratulations on your bundle of joy!


Hello everyone...good afternoon.

This is my second post for today. Do visit my first post at HERE, i am sharing a shaker card use mama elephant carnival cupcake. It is really cute, trust me! ^_^

For the second post, i made an elegant card for a baby card. Unusual baby card because this meant for the mother ^_^.

I had fun playing with my old hero arts stamp (Flower background) and decided to glitter emboss it with ZING glitter embossing powder. Love love how it turns out. Simple card but give a wow effect. I think this card perfect for glam mommy.

I also played around with few dies for this card.
Here are the ingredients
JOY and doilies circle dies - Papertrey Ink
Leaves- My favourite things


Here is the inside card. 

Hope you like what i am sharing today. Please come back again tomorrow, i will be sharing more fun cards each day ^_^

Thank you for stopping by

Till then...Have a blessed day
Yenni Natalia

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates