Saturday 4 July 2015

# birthday card # mama elephant

You are the sweetest! Happy Birthday.

Hello....Good afternoon... 
I am back with another post for today. Please do visit my first post at HERE, i am sharing my magnolia shaker card over there.

 Actually i want to share this card tomorrow but i simply can't resist to share this cutie card with you. 

Also I will likely be playing this stamps (MFT You are the sweetest)  for the next couple of days just because this is a perfect stamp for summer mood.

So when i made this, i thought of 3 different "flavors" ice cream. This was inspired by many of my friends who mentioned to me their favorite ice cream flavor while we hang out. 
For the pink i used MFT Pink lemonade inkpad to represent Strawberry flavour,  
For Yellow, i used Mama Elephant Buttercup inkpad to represent Sour Lemon ice cream.
Lastly Purple use Mama Elephant Sweet Lilac  to represent Lavender flavour (yes there such ice cream) ^_^. 

I also added some bows from Mama Elephant, sequins and of course glossy accent for the top of the ice cream.

And here is the inside card. I have decided to make this card as a birthday card when i deco the inside card. Stamped few of the solid images from the stamp set and cut it with the coordinating dies. 

And yes....glossy accent on top again ^_^.

Hope you like what i shared today.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenge :


Thank you for stopping by
Have a blessed saturday

Till then
Yenni Natalia


2 comments:

  1. Mhmmm, such yummy cards! The icecream looks awesome :) You've created 2 lovely and shiny cards! Thanks for sharing them over at Challenge up your life!
    Love, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, delicate and sweet ;-) card.
    Thank you for joining us at Challenge up your life!
    Hugs from Germany,
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates