Friday 12 March 2010

# Penny Black

Birthday card--PENNY BLACK

Hi all...before say much..i would like to thanks for all the comments that all of you posted in my blog...^_^...your comments make me to create a better card...thanks
For today card is created from several stamps--all is my favourite brands ^_^

Here is the card  (very satisfied with the result and really had fun when create this card)...isn't the chickens so adorable and CUTE!!! ^_^

Item used :
iTEMS used:


Stamps : HERO ARTS (S5215,CL371),PENNY BLACK(2609 COOP PARTY),magnolia tilda house.
Colour : Distress inks,crayon cretacolor.
Paper : OCtober Afternoon, AC Cardstock.
Other : Ribbon, robin nest dew drop,clear embossing powder-ranger.

Another photo to show is the crayons that i normally use for colouring (i bought it from craft shop-ART FRIEND)




TFL

Regards,
Scrapco.....^_^

1 comment:

  1. As always...your coloring are FABULOUS!!!
    this is so cute! I love the house one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates