Sunday 28 March 2010

# Stampavie

Birthday card---stampavie



Hi all...
I took a little time to create a card while my parent is still in Singapore..
This card is created using Stampavie stamps that i bought yesterday. This stamp is one of my favourite--the mouse is certainly cute!! This card is also coloured using my brand new colour pencil ^_^ so happy---my hubby bought it for me ^_^..

Here is the overview of the card



Close up:


Side view :
I cut few layer of flower and coloured it..


Hope you like it.
TFL

Regards,
Scrapco...

1 comment:

  1. It's a great joy to visit your blog and see so many beautiful cards you have created. You are gorgeous!!!

    Love always,
    Alice Choo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates