Tuesday 16 March 2010

In Memorial of my Grandma inlaw

Yes...this card inspired by my grandma in law who passed away 2 days a go. The crematorium event was really touched me to tears as it reminds me that it has been sometimes i havent visited my grandma in Indonesia. I dont really close to my grandma in law, however she still left deep impression to me..she actually just said one word to me last time--"naughty"--last time i did test her in her memory by shuffle the mahjong tiles. ^_^. Everytime i looked at her always remind me to my grandma.
When the coffin was about to depart to the crematorium room...i just simply cant control my tears, as a lots lots of pictures of my grandma in law and my grandma (she hasnt pass away ) flash many times on my head.
I simply missed my grandma!! (even i am crying now when i type this blog). I was very closed to her when i was very young. She stayed with me for about 10 years. She was the one who always cheered me and accompanied me when my dad and my mum busy working. Well i simply miss her. Last time i also always wrote letters to her to ask how is she,etc. But the action end as i busy with my study.Well i should start to do again now. But it may cost her a lot as i stayed at Singapore now. I will try my best to have the contact with her soon.

Well This is the card that i created with the memories of my both grandma on my head.
"MY Deepest Condolences"
As i know that my grandma in-law loves flower..so i tried my best to put lots of flower on it.

Front card:


Items used:
Stamps : Hero Arts-4023K,CL408
Inks: Versa Fine-Black, Brushable,Distress inks
Paper-Bazzil Paper and American Craft Cardstock
others: Spellbinder,stickles,ribbons,flower,martha stewart puncher,dew drop,fiskar pearls


Inside card :



TFL
Regards,
Scrapco...

1 comment:

  1. my condolences *hugs*

    that's a really lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates