Sunday 28 March 2010

# Stampavie

Birthday card-stampavie & hero arts

Another fast card to create today with one of my favourite brands--stampavie for the mouse and hero arts for the sentiments ( i keep use this series-CL 371--it is really versatile)!!...
I decided to create a very bright colour and simple card as i have feedbacks from my husband about the way i create cards. So he was saying that my card too much embellisment (well what can i say--i love embellisment!) and too dark (who said!! i always use bright colour but not as bright as the card tha i created today)...
So to appreciate him, this is the card dedicate to him! ^_^..hope he likes and happy with it...but after that i will be back to the normal way...*_*..lots embellisment...

Here is the overall look :



Close up look:


Right side of the card :

Item used:
Stamps-- Stampavie,Hero arts
Paper : AC Cardstock-brights series, sketch paper
Colour: versafine,darwent inktense watercolour pencils
Others: Ribbons,stickles,brad,stars.


Hope you like it
Regards,
Scrapco...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates