Thursday 11 March 2010

# Magnolia card

Being sick wont stop me to creating cards^_^

That is right....sickness wont stop me from making a card.Well yesterday night i was having a very terrible nausea (dont say i am pregnant..coz i am not!). The feeling made me cant sleep till the next day. I just keep apply ointment to my stomach to make it warm. Yet the next day the gastric still attacking me...(till now)...what i do is only taking medicine. I decided not to go see doctor as i dont want the doctor thinks that i lie about the sickness...(haiz)....so i just do self medication. Meanwhile the whole day i was thinking about what am i suppose to do with my future.
Anyway...this is the card that i created while i am (suppose to be on MC but i guess i just take leave)...

This card created suppose to use for one of the magnolia challenge but i forgot to save the website...coz i am not completely sure what is the requirement. I just knew need 3 flower,2 ribbons. the rest i dont know..T_T..so sad.
Well, anyway this card layout inspired by one of the card that publish in creating keepsake magazine 2009.

This is the overall card look likes :





Close up 1:


Items used :
Stamps: Magnolia tilda,Hero arts
Colour: Cretacolour crayons,versa Vine-satin red, Archival ink ranger (black), Wild Honey distress ink
Embellisment: dew drop,maya road pins,Making memories ribbon,martha stewart tag (dolly paper)
Paper: October afternoon, My Minds eye,American craft cardstock.
Other : Martha stewart puncher,flower from daiso



Close up 2:



Item used:
Stamp: Hero arts (i really love this hero art stamp! but cant remember the series as i threw away the package)
Paper: American Craft Cardstock-neutral series
Ribbon-making memories
Other : angel-spotlight, martha stewart puncher.


Thanks For Looking..

Regards,
Scrapco...

1 comment:

  1. Like the shape of your card and your coloring is beautiful! I also like the colors and your design papers. Awesome job!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates