Saturday 13 March 2010

# Magnolia card

Suppose to use for challenge

Hi all....hope you have a great day today...
i had a great day today!! i finally met one of my online friend today. She is from Malaka...she is a very talented, cheerful and humorous lady. Absolutely nice lady...time passed so fast while i am with her-maybe because we have the same interest---Card making and magnolia. We talked a lot about some techniques,her experience before and during her duty as Designer Team @ Magnolia. Oh ya forget to mention..her name is Yin Pang. you can find her blog at here.
I also met a lady @ Jda who is very nice and friend to me...but! opppsss...i forgot to ask her name...oh no!!! I met her earlier in Laines shop, then just coincident we met again @ Laines..She taught me so many techniques...oh no!! my brain full with new techniques from 2 talented ladies ^_^..LUCKY ME!
I hope i can meet her again in the JDA this end of the month..for another shopping spree ^_^...(or i will check facebook under JDA)...hehhehe...anyway...i am really very happy met very friendly and nice people today.
As for card!! below card suppose to use for magnolia challenge...but my mistake *_*..i should follow certain sketch actually but i realize that forgot to put another layer of pattern paper on the back..T_T...so i may create another card if time permits.

Here is the card :


Items used :
Stamps : Magnolia tilda,Fiskar,Hero arts-friends(background)
Colour and inks : Cretacolour crayons,Distress ink,Ranger archival ink
Paper : American Craft Cardstocks,Cosmo Cricket pattern paper
Others : Martha punches,Robin Nest-dew drop,ribbon,prima marketing flowers,charm,stickles,Fiskar-Pearl.

TFL

Regards,
Scrapco...

1 comment:

  1. Yenni, I simply adore your card.. love the Tilda
    (which I have never seen before) and love your background and all your lovely detailing.. you did a great job..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates