Sunday 7 March 2010

# Penny Black

Penny Black card--pocket card

This card created base on one of advertisment by  making memories in the scrapbook etc magazine.
This is also (i guess) my first trial use soft colour such as pink...(*_*). I love pink, but to create a card with soft/pastel pink is quite difficult to me...^_^. but  i am very satisfied with this card..eventhough (haiz) my hubby said still not good enough..T_T...
Currently i am still in the mood to use my inks and or crayons to colour my card. Like this card i used watersoluble crayon to colour the stamped image (brand: cretacolour)
This crayon i bought few weeks a go, but only recently i have the mojo to use it ^_^. It definetely cheaper in price than caran d' ache brand (anyway in singapore, so far i never see craft shop sell the complete series..err i guess about 80 plus colour). So this is the only brand that i could find. Not bad also!! ^_^
Anyway, below is the overall look for my card : hope you all likes my card.



Backing of the card



The close up of the card



Item used :
Item used:


1.Water soluble crayon-cretacolour (to colour all the stamped image)
2.Stamps : Penny Black-bountiful, Fancy Pants-corner border,prima marketing frame,hero arts-CL371
3.Paper : Scenic route-green, KnCo
4. Embellisments : Butterfly-KnCo, Ribbon-making Memories, Flower : KnCo
5.Martha Stewart Puncher
6. Basic Grey Bling
7.Inks-archilav ink ranger, adirondack,versa fine
Thanks for looking

Regards,
Scrapco...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates