Thursday 5 January 2017

# Alter Alphas

Alter Alphas : 2 alter alphas for today

Hello...Good Morning...
Hope you start your day great...
As for me, yes i am...
I finally managed to completed alter 2 alphas today and yes, one more to go then i could concentrate on making cards especially Chinese New Year and Valentine is around the corner. 

Without further due..here are the 2 alphas i alter.

F for Fangxin. I would say this is my most favorite project. Due to the cloudy weather, i could not capture how sweet the true colour from the alter alpha. 

Next will be Z for Zainah... I am still in the mood of peach colour but this round i combined it with green colour. I added 3 type of ribbons here (Peach flower ribbon, kraft flower ribbon- behind the flowers and the name, and lastly the green fringe ribbon).
The beautiful butterflies i cut used MFT dies. 
The flowers from wild orchird craft 

I hope you like what i am sharing today.

Have a blessed day

Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates