Sunday 8 January 2017

# Chinese New Year Card # Micia

Micia : My First Chinese New Year Card

Hello....Good Morning,

Yesterday was a very sad day for me. One of my beloved pets passed away in the morning.  She has with me for about 7 years and she suffer Psittacine Beak and Feather Disease for about 5 years. I am glad that i have decided to keep her until her last breath because when i first found out about it, i brought her to the vet and the vet her life would not be long and indirectly said would be better if put to sleep to lessen her suffer.
This is her picture before she get that disease. No idea what cause her get that disease because my other bird  (Picco) who live together with her for the past 6.5 years fine.

I will miss your chatter Gary and you are such a great fun to see when playing with balls :).
I have hang your favorite toy above where you rested now.
I am so sorry for in some occasions i did not treat you well enough because you are so bitey girl.
Now Go and Fly and Have fun in rainbow bridge.

I was feeling so sad and tears kept flowing on my eyes till it was very dry especially when i see her cage empty. No bird making noise inside it.  then I decided that i need some distraction and i choose to create a card and it will be Chinese new year card. Luckily i have ready colored images because i have no mood to color yesterday. 

I have used Micia stamp for the main image, as for the two chicks i used mama elephant stamp.
For the background i used hero arts stamp and gold embossed it with hero arts gold embossing powder. 
Two lanterns were die cuts use CC design dies.

Here is the close up. 
The sentiment from one of my friend shop in Indonesia.
Image colored used distress markers.

Hope you like it

Thank you for stopping by and take time to read my sad story.

Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates