Friday 13 January 2017

# Penny Black

Penny Black : And lovely layers ladies is back

Yes you see it right!



Lovely layers ladies is back again for another term and i am so grateful that Penny Black invited me in. 

I understand that many of you probably still feels the winter in your country, not on my side it is really hot. Feel like summer now. 
So i wish to send you some sun over there, since i could not, so i decided to send you a Spring colour card for this month inspiration. 


And here is my sneak peek. I did no line colouring this time and keeping the image pastel look. 
Be sure to check Penny black blog to reveal the whole card image and other beautiful lovely layers ladies cards. 

See you soon :)

Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates