Saturday 14 January 2017

# valentine card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : You make me so very happy

Good Morning Good Morning
Beautiful day here... and it is saturday. My husband is out for meet up with his friend today so i am all alone today with my dog and my bird. Since it is Saturday, i will just do a simple house cleaning and straight away head to my crafty room which it started to messy again. It is really does not last long to keep crafty room clean. Do you agree with me ?

Today i have another a card with new whimsy stamp release on it. I used Hedgehog couple  who are embracing their relationship now ^_^.

I colored this adorable hedgehog with copic markers, I am trying to recreate the sky pattern like how kristina werner did but i would say i need a lot of practice :P.


Ok that is all from me today...

See you very very soon ^_^

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates