Wednesday 25 January 2017

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Happy Birthday to you from betty and bob ^_^

Hello....

Good day to all of you.
I miss my craft room and miss crafting some cards. I have not made any cards lately due to under the weather and some spring cleaning that i need to do for Chinese New Year. However, i am lucky enough that i have a card to share with you today. Created this early this month and yeah, i almost overlook this to share it with you ^_^

In this card, i am featuring Whimsy stamp recent release called Betty and Bob
What do you think of them ? They are so adorable right ?
I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and blend it with sansodor. 
For the background i used Pebbles chalks to create a rainbow background :)
The happy birthday i stamped use a very light teal colour so that it goes along with the pattern paper i used, 

Here is the closer look of the image. 

I hope you like this card ^_^

I better be hurry and makes more cards and get active ^_^


See you soon
Yenni 



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates