Monday 23 January 2017

# Thank you card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Thank You Ever So Much

Good Morning....
Good day to you all.
It is heavy rain here since yesterday and i woke up with chill weather which makes me want to curl up on the bed for a little longer. But today i am expecting a delivery for recent my whimsy stamp order.
I am still feeling sad over one package that sent on 24 december and yet has not arrived till now. USPS did scan it wrongly, instead of accepted, the postman scanned it as delivered therefore the tracking is not working. till now the package still not here, whereas my all other USA package is here whether ship on 30 december or the recent january. I pray it wont lost because it cost me a lot of money. 

Anyway back to the card, 
My today's card featuring one of the Whimsy stamp January released called Mouse with Rose. Also used Whimsy stamp Bold Banners Clear Stamp and the lace border which already discontinued. 

I am keeping the card at soft pastel color and somehow it is so hard to capture the real color.
I also played with really lots of layers and dies on it.  
The image i colored use prismacolor pencils. 
Flowers (large) from i am roses and the small one from wild orchid crafts.  

entering this card for the following challenges :
Deep ocean challenge : anything new (new stamp) 
7kids challenge blog : anything goes
Ribbon Girl : Any Image

Hope to see you soon here.

Yenni ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates