Tuesday 31 January 2017

# Penny Black

Penny Black : Just for you

Good evening everyone.

How are you today ? I hope everything went well.
I am so happy today because my package that i thought lost is finally here. Though the package was opened and it smell funny like urine like that, but to my surprise all inside it is intact. I am so grateful and happy for it. I also received my whimsy stamp DT package inside it and to my surprise again, Denise (The owner of whimsy stamp) is so sweet. She sent me so many goodies inside it. 

So i am feeling so happy today and i decided to make card to celebrate ^_^.

I created a simple a clean look card. It is so not my style right ? ^_^ But i think i am loving this style as well as i still play with some layers of pattern papers.

Some of supplies you can find it here :

Entering this card for the following challenge 
Penny Black and more challenge : Anything goes
7kids challenge blog : Anything goes
Simon says stamp : Anything goes
Penny Black saturday challenge : Anything goes


See you soon ^_^

Yenni

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and such soft colours too, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So cute and love the pretty colour combination. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so cute!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yenni, your work is fabulous! Gorgeous work.....I love this cutie. Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates