Wednesday 11 January 2017

# valentine card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Hedgehog love

Hello....

Finally the exciting day is finally here...
It is Whimsy Stamp releases day!

 For this release, Whimsy stamps will have :
4 new stamps from Crissy Armstrong
3 new stamps from Lee Holland
2 new stamps from Wee stamps
2 new stamps from Krista Heij-Barber
3 New stamps from newest artist Kirsten Winkelbauer
and 
6 new clear stamps, 2 new dies and 1 new stencil

Awesome right! :) So many to choose for! 

I am so overwhelm with all cutie images and so hard to pick which card should i choose for the first day of releases.
After so much consideration, i thought i start with this cute Hedgehog who is longing for some to love :). The stamp name called Hedgehog Love.
I know some of you still experience winter, so i decided to pick this card with spring theme to send you some spring mood to your house :). 

I have colored the hedgehog with copic markers. So sorry i never take note on what color i used. I will try my best next time i will take note on the color i used because i myself also need to use it for reference in the future ^_^. 

I hope you like the card and do visit Whimsy Stamp Blog for more sneak peek of new releases and awesome DT works showcasing new stamps. I can guaranteed that you will feel happy after your visit to the blog :) 

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Deep Ocean Challenge : Anything new 
7kids challenge blog : anything goes

See you tomorrow for more inspiration with new stamp

Hugs
Yenni 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites and you made him so beautiful! I love your colors and style. Thanks you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yenni, hope all is well with you! As always, you made the most beautiful cards, so so cute! Love the little hedgehog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates