Tuesday 17 January 2017

# Thank you card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Thanks card used Bundled up image


Hello... I hope you are enjoying this month's new releases.  
I have been a fan of whimsy stamp for many years and i am so happy they are adding another talented illustrator for their stamp collections.
I really really love with the new illustrator artwork so here i am playing with the new stamp release called Bundled Up.

For today's card, i am making a CAS card. Not my usual style but i want the main image as the centre of attention therefore i keep it simple. I have colored the main image used copic markers and fussy cut it. 

Here is the close up of the image.

Be sure to check out other talented DTs works in the next few days. 

Have a lovely day ahead.


Hugs
Yenni ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates