Friday 13 January 2017

# Thank you card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Sending thanks for the laughs

Hello...
How are you today ? Are you excited with the current releases?
Yes, i am! ^_^
Today i am sharing a project used an image created by new artist in Whimsy Stamp.
This far, i really love her drawing and best of all, i can use it for practice my hair colouring. I really love her drawings. In here, i used From Me To You rubber stamp.
I stamped it on copic xpress paper but i colored her with prismacolor pencils. 


I really love when coloured her hair and her eyes. It is just so much fun to play ^_^.
I used chalks to color the background. 



Be sure to visit Whimsy stamp blog today because we have more inspiration from talented DTs that will convince you to grab all the new stamps ^_^

See you tomorrow for more inspiration from me.

Have a lovely day ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates