Tuesday 3 January 2017

# Alter Alphas

Alter Alphas : E for Elsa


Hi...
i am back with another project and this round i made an alter alpha which my friend requested. 
I feel guilty because i supposedly finish this order last year but due to under the weather and frequent travelling, i only get it done this year. I still have 4 more alphas to do and i will be sharing with you in the next few days. 

Today alpha is E for Elsa. My friend wants to make my job easier so  she asked me to not to put any colored images on the remaining alphas. 
It is a great chance for me to use so many embellishments i have in my stash. 

The wooden alpha from kaiser craft. 
For the pattern papers, i used lily of the valley pattern paper which no longer in productions. sadly!
Flowers from wild orchird craft. 
Butterflies cut use MFT dies on white cardstock. 

I used thickers alpha for the name. 

Hope you like what i am sharing today.

See you very soon :)

Have a blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates