Wednesday 4 January 2017

# Alter Alphas

Alter Alphas : N for Netty

Hello...Good Morning.
I am on the high spirit of crafting this few days, it is all because i just tidy up my craft room. One day i will share with you, once i finished my order, tidy it up and will take pictures to share it with you. I hope i will be able to keep the spirit of crafting everyday.

Today i am sharing another alter alphas. This time is N for Netty.

The wooden alphabet from kaiser craft and i painted it white. 
Next, i traced the wooden alpha on LOTV pattern papers. cut it and adhere it on the alpha. Sand the edges to remove the excess paper and then paint the edges white and it is ready for decoration :)

Flowers from wild orchird craft, doily lace die cut and butterflies used mft dies to cut. 
The heart shape crystal from dollar shop. 

I hope you like what i make today :)

See you very soon ^_^

Yenni 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates